Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Community Downtime: Sign in and Registration Process Updgrade

[ Edited ]

On Thursday, August 15, 2013, the Community will experience approximately 4 hours of downtime (starting at or around 11:30 am EST) where it will be in read-only mode. Users will not be able to login to the Community during thsi time.

During the downtime, we will be upgrading our sign in and registration process to improve your digital experience. This is a one time process.

Users without a Webkey
You will receive an email with an activation link for your Webkey. Once activated, you will create a password. Webkey requires a strong password so a different one from your first registration may be required. Once you are done, simply login to the Community with your username and your new password.

Users with a Webkey
Once this process is complete, you will now login to the Community with your Webkey username and password. If your Webkey is inactive, you will need to activate it to login to the Community. During this change, your screen name in the Community remains the same.

New Users
During the new registration process, a Webkey will be created for you. Follow the step by step process and you will soon be participating in the community.

Thank you for your patience as we improve the Community.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
7 REPLIES

Re: Community Downtime: Sign in and Registration Process Updgrade

[ Edited ]

OK...."I" will allow this!  Robot tongue

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST9 [MP4] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

@SusanCinadr did this not happen?  I am unable to log in with my WebKey...

Matt Johnson
Application Engineer
Ally PLM Solutions
matt.johnson@allyplm.com
http://allyplm.com/

@SusanCinadr  

Opps, your original message says Thursday Aug 14th...  I read the DATE not the Day of the week.

I assume this is going to happen this evening  THURSDAY  the 15th?

Matt Johnson
Application Engineer
Ally PLM Solutions
matt.johnson@allyplm.com

Thanks @mjohnson !!! I fixed all posts and should now say Thursday, August 15.
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Sorry, Matt...didn't see what you wrote. Time is correct. 11:30 AM

@SusanCinadr

The new login expires...  The old log in did not.

This is frustrating if the community is left open but you get logged out when it expires.

Also I must now log in each time where previosu log in was stored and I did not need to log in once I set my options to remember.

Can the setting be set back the way they were?

Matt Johnson
Application Engineer
Ally PLM Solutions
matt.johnson@allyplm.com

@mjohnson We are aware, IT working on it. Robot LOL Implementation of the Webkey system broke a few items. We are trying to fix as quickly as we can. Stay tuned!