Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is there a way to change the layout of this forum ?

Hi everyone,

I have a hard time with where to read first on this forum.

I believe you can solve this if we have something to make the user aware where he is now by using colored text colors, rectangles around text, flashing area's, etc...

Another thing I discovered is the width, you cannot change it I believe.

Remember CAD users have large screens.

So most of all I like the new format and that it's finally available for all people around the globe.

Dirk Rutten

Solid Edge STX user
23 REPLIES

Re: Is there a way to change the layout of this forum ?

Control + the plus key usually makes the text bigger. Or Cntl+ scroll wheel. Is that what you mean?

Using SE since V12, 2002

You mean flashy text, colors, and boxes like these?
http://gizmodo.com/5983574/remember-the-hilarious-horror-of-geocities-with-this-website

No this is not what I want to have.

I hope this can clearup some things

Dirk Rutten

Solid Edge STX user

Exactly... Look at this:

Almost 2/3rds of my screen is blank. Yes I know I can zoom in and zoom back, but please it's 2013 and the Web is 20 years old... I would guess if Lithium Technologies understood the CAD market they'd realize most of do not work on 15" MacBooks

Welcome To The Community Bob!!!  Smiley Tongue

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP7
Testing: ST10

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the image. The layout of the Community has nothing to do with Lithium rather these are the web standards that come from Siemens HQ in Munich. Not Siemens PLM but rather big Siemens. We are bound by these guidelines.

Regards,
Susan
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Hey Ken... glad to be here. This has a lot of promise.

Now answer me this... What's a "Prodigy" versus a "Pioneer"? Is that a snide remark against "Mid-Westerners" Us NY'rs certainly aren't "Prodigy" for anything other then sarcasm!

So Susan,

Is this something they can work on, or is this based on some Corporate standard thing?

Oh and ALL your posts are always an "Accepted Solution" so where's that setting to make this permanent?

My guess is if you signed up in the first week or so it makes you a prodigy. Maybe it should be "First responder".

Using SE since V12, 2002