Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Line optimization of a bottling line for a Brewery

3 REPLIES

Re: Line optimization of a bottling line for a Brewery

Direct the line to my house......that'll be optimized just right, IMHO.  Robot wink

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST9 [MP7] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Thanks for the fast response. Actually Sean, i am research student working on Smart Manufacturing and i stumbled into the Technomatrix Simulation, and developed an interest to use it in my previous company were i have worked to look into the line optimization, taking into consideration the Unpacker, cratewasher, Bottle washer, Empty Bottle Inspector, Filling Machine, Full Bottle Inspector, Pasteuriser, Labeller , Packer and the entire Conveyor system. I am a first time user and will need a step by step support to be able to carryon with the Simulation. Will be grateful to get your assistance.

Cheers,

Jude

This is really the wrong part of this community, since this part is dedicated to discuss issues with the community, not with a product like Technomatix.

There is a dedicated Technomatix category, which will be the right place to ask such questions, just make sure to not only post a subject line, but also a detailed description.

The more quality the question has, the more quality the answers will have Smiley Wink

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community