Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Manufacturing Operations Management in the user community

Hello,

Can you let us kow what is the plan for Manufacturing Operations Management Products addition to the user community portal?

If the MOM Products like Preactor are added, a huge user base can be added into the community to start interacting.

Nikhil

3 REPLIES

Re: Manufacturing Operations Management in the user community

Hi @nikhilkjoshi - Due to the complex nature of integrating an acquired company, there are no specific plans on adding MOM products to this community at this time. Depending on which product you are interested in, there might be a pre-existing "community" of sorts I can point you to. Do you have any interest in a MOM product?

Thanks,
Katie

If you find my post helpful, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".

My firm SNic is a system Integrator of SIMATIC IT Preactor in USA and Asia. There is a large user base of Preactor across the globe. With GTAC access now being given to everyone in North America, I guess it would add value to bring them on the Siemens User Community and start having discussions. even point a link to the pre-existing community of Preactor will be helpful for MOM Users.

What are the plans for the SimaticIT products like the Production Suite (Classic and UA), R&D Suite (Unilab, Interspec, etc)?

MES Solutions Architect as ATS Applied Tech Systems