Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Is anybody else seeing this?.....no matter if I go into each topic, and read every comment, I still see the counter displaying there are 2 new items.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST9 [MP8] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10
17 REPLIES

Re: New posts counter for Q&A stuck [for me, at least]

I've had that on an occasion. I used the site option to mark all as read...
Ken Grundey
Production: ST9 MP6
Testing: ST10

Yeah I tried that too...now it doesn't have that option, only to mark as new.

Odd thing is Ken, it works fine on all others areas, even when a new Q&A topic or answer/comment is added, but reverts abck to 2....like they are nolonger listed, but my counter still knows their sekret locale.  ;-)

Sean Cresswell
Windows 10

Yea, I am not too impressed with this Lithium app...
Ken Grundey

[ Edited ]

Some may disagree, but I almost think a vBulletin version would've been a little better.

At least it would been similar to the closed BBS.

Sean Cresswell
Windows 10

I've had this too. 

I found that clicking on the link to the latest post then would mark it as read...  or as Ken said...  Manual option to mark all as read...

Matt Johnson
Application Engineer
Ally PLM Solutions
matt.johnson@allyplm.com
http://allyplm.com/

Since this message is about the system and not Solid Edge, I am moving it to the Community section. I will have Lithium take a look at our counter to see if there is something we did for it not to be real time data.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Mine was stuck this morning for the SE discussion group.  Went in to it and everything had been read, no new posts, and had to do the group option to set everything to read...  It was correct yesterday.

Ken Grundey

Mine has been stuck on 2 new posts since I started on this community. Nothing I have done has helped, including going through each and every Q&A post, comment, answer manually.

My SE discussion group just showed a new post for the 2D Sync thread...  but there isnt one???  I refreshed and re checked and looked thru all other discussions...   Finally manually said mark all as read..

there needs to be a better method for finding new threads..

SUSAN,  currently the main sub forum (IE: discussion, KB, question, news) shows the # of new posts...  but once you enter that sub catagory there is now way to tell which thread has the new post(s)  other then the color of the title...  would b enice to add the counter to this as well???

Matt Johnson
Application Engineer
Ally PLM Solutions
matt.johnson@allyplm.com
http://allyplm.com/