Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

No attachments in GTAC Customer Forums Archive?

I'm trying to download NXcustom for NX 9.0. I found the thread that was migrated from the GTAC BBS Forum (vbulletin) but its attachments appear to be gone. What am I missing here? Did the attachments not migrate?

Thanks,

PK

Patrick (Pat) Kennedy, Sr. PLM Application Engineer, Acuity Solutions
6 REPLIES

Re: No attachments in GTAC Customer Forums Archive?

This is a known problem.

Supposedly they are working on it.

There are also issues with code examples (tcl in particular) that didn't move across correctly

Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP5 + patch/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steemed than e-diseaseled

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author pkennedy
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

@pkennedy - There was an issue when we migrated the users and content and the attachments did not properly migrate. We are currently working to fix this. We apologize for this inconvience and will notifiy the Community when we can expect this to be fixed. 

@Ken_A - The code issue will be fixed at the same time as the attachments. 

Thanks!
Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Hello @A232,

The place where you are pointing to is UGAnswer/Solutions Center. This only give you the ability to search the old BBS forum. This will not show you the full thread/conversation only the individual posts. Also no attachments are availible here.

This has always been the case, and for what I know, this will not change.

The same thread can be found here on the community website:
http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/NX-CAD/GRIP-Program-to-update-Pre-NX-3-colors/m-p/928...

When the "attachment issue" is resolved, I expect the attachment to appear in this place, and not under your link to solution center.

Kind regards,

Dennis

Dennis de Brouwer
Application Support Engineer
GTAC EMEA - Siemens Industry Software

OK I went to the link and logged in, I do not see NX CAM as it was called before. Am I at the wrong site?

http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/GTAC-Customer-Forums-Archive/ct-p/NX-Customer-Forums

Shags72 Mfg. Eng.
Windows 7 Pro 64bit
NX 8.5.2.3 MP3 Teamcenter 8
Dell M6700 i7-3740QM 8GB RAM,
NVIDIA Quadro k3000M

@shags72

Yes, you are in the wrong area. NX CAM is now located under the NX for Manufacturing section. Here is a link directly to the GTAC archive area for NX CAM area for your convience.

Thanks!
Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"