Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous/next page selection

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Earlier versions of the forum had previous/next page selection at the top of the page as well as at the bottom. I miss that because you didn't need to scroll to the bottom every time to go to another page. Especially since every time you select a page or the previous/next arrows the page resets to the top and you have to scroll down again to select.

Bruce Shand
ST10 MP3 - Insight - Win10 - K4200
7 REPLIES

Re: Previous/next page selection

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Good point @bshand.....especially for long running active posts, for example, the Keyshot Fun one.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge ST10 [MP3] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000

Phenom
Phenom

Good point @bshand and agree with you @SeanCresswell

I had exactly this in my mind over the week and was thinking to post the same in this forum.

Further I'd like to have not 3 but 10 pages accessible directly, as common seen on many other forums, preferably on both the beginning and ending sides:

NumberOfPages.png

Community Admin Community Admin
Community Admin

Well ask and ye shall receive (in the next hour or two)...however I am not sure on how to order these three features at the top of the page - the thread pagination, the replies pagination, and the options dropdown. So you tell me what you'd like to see!

Capture9.PNG

@Tushar unfortunately I can't modify how many pages are visible in pagination, but I will look into it.

If you find my post helpful, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I would say under "Options" since pagination is within the current topic and options are about THE current topic. Topics on top because it's about all topics. But just above options would work too.

Not that the way you have it now is awful either. Just my .02

Oh, and thanks! That's great to have it back.

Bruce Shand

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I think we need this at the tope of the page in the forums too. It's the same problem - scroll down to go to the next, scroll down again to go to the next. This is from the Community Suggestions page. But it applies to other pages like the forum, etc.

ForumPage.JPG

Bruce Shand

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

What happened to the page selector? It's back to the bottom only.

Bruce Shand

Community Admin Community Admin
Community Admin
Should be fixed again @bshand , sorry!

If you find my post helpful, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".