Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Quick Reply Functionality

Is it confusing for anyone else when submitting a quick reply does not reload the page with your post present? I always have a few seconds of terror and confusion before I notice the little grey box that says my post was successful. Why not simply update the page to show my reply?

-Dylan Gondyke
4 REPLIES

Re: Quick Reply Functionality

[ Edited ]

I agree Dylan.
It must be something to do with not loading into the full editor for the post....but, as you suggest, how hard would it be to include the "go to post" functionality so that you're "automagically" transported to where you need to be.

Which reminds me....there needs to be [when in Quick Reply] an "Switch to Advanced Editor" [like there is in the BBS], in case, like I'm doing now, you start waffling on, and lose sight of any kind of format, spelling or gramatical corrections.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST9 [MP5] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Ctrl+A, Ctrl+V has been my "Transition to advanced" button for a while...  Smiley Tongue

-Dylan Gondyke

Chally72 wrote:

Ctrl+A, Ctrl+V has been my "Transition to advanced" button for a while...  Smiley Tongue

Haha....of course, this is how I am forced to do this also....such rebels!

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST9 [MP5] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Sean - this is a great idea. Let me see if it's a simple checkbox to allow this or not.

Thanks,
Susan
(using the Quick Reply to test Dylan's initial post)
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"