Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sign In and screen name

[ Edited ]

I recently updated my iPad to iOS7 and then later when trying to log into this community, I was told my Screen Name was already in use.... pretty stupid since I had already had my Siemens Webkey name and password associated with the Screen Name Bob Mileti.... so after being reject a dozen times, I tried BobM and it let me in. But it now has a stupid Avatar that I can't change and I've lost all my earlier posts and my dopey "Prodigy and Kudos" rewards for Bob Mileti... how do you merge these two profiles and why is this so poorly designed?

I have tried to make these changes in "My Settings" to no avail.... why do web designers make life so more difficult for the rest of us?

And why is this "Community Suggestions" buried up a level in Siemens PLM Community and NOT on the Solid Edge forum?  Seems pretty silly to me, but not surprised since most web designers usually get so much of the importnat things wrong anyway.

BobMileti

4 REPLIES

Re: Sign In and screen name

I'm just using my Webkey account here to login which is what I believe those who have them should be doing...  @SusanCinadr is the person who can help with this.

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP7
Testing: ST10

We've got Bob all fixed now...and @Grundey was correct. Any user who created an account PRIOR to our move to the new login, should now use their Webkey UN/PW combination. If you use your Webkey login and your account does not appear to be correct, please feel free to contact me directly at susan.cinadr@siemens.com or private message me here.

We might have inadvertly created a duplicate account for you and we will be happy to correct any problem. Our apologies for this. We will do everything we can to fix your issues. 

At @BobMileti suggestion, we will update our help section and our categories with a more explicit area on how to contact us with technical issues. 

Thanks!

Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

[ Edited ]

Susan...

I can't seem to figure out how to change my little avatar picture either. I don't want to be a demon robot kitty thing. =[

Everytime I go to "upload" a picture, I just get a blank screen. See attached.

Also, my email defaulted to my dad's...how do I change it to mine?

...okay, it made me a liar. Now the picture upload screen loads. I knew that would happen.

I still have my dad's email though.