cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribed threads from VBulletin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi there

Whats has happened to my subscribed threads from the now defunct vbulletin forums?

There was a lot of useful threads to which I had subscriptions but have since been removed/lost

Rgds

Adrian

5 REPLIES

Re: Subscribed threads from VBulletin

Phenom
Phenom

I understand there is a lot of data to transfer, but the promise was to try and get it finished by Monday 21st. At this point an update would be nice.

What peeves me is that there was no pre-warning from the BBS side. Just tried to log in on Monday and the whole site was blocked.

Graham Inchley Snr R&D Engineer (Systems Development), Sandvik Coromant
Lenovo ThinkPad W540, Win7, 16GB. Developing in: Java | C | C# | KF
Production: NX8.5.3.3 MP11 64bit Testing: NX9.0.2.5

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

According to our internal communications, the notice of the switch-over was first posted on the BBS and Community sites either on Tuesday, July 15th or very shortly thereafter.

John R. Baker, P.E. (ret)
EX-Product 'Evangelist'
Irvine, CA

Phenom
Phenom
Oh well. I wasn't saying wasn't there, just that I didn't see it. I must
have missed it, I have been known to miss things before ;-/

Sent from my iPhone

This e-mail is confidential and it is intended only for the addressees. Any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete the message from your system. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which may arise as a result of the e-mail transmission.
Graham Inchley Snr R&D Engineer (Systems Development), Sandvik Coromant
Lenovo ThinkPad W540, Win7, 16GB. Developing in: Java | C | C# | KF
Production: NX8.5.3.3 MP11 64bit Testing: NX9.0.2.5

Community Admin Community Admin
Community Admin

@Adrian-Anglade - 

We apologize the migrated content from the BBS was not available on Monday. We ran into some issues. I've updated the BBS Migration thread with this information as well as information on timing of the old content. 

Thanks!
Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Susan

Reposting my response, I messed up and put it elsewhere:

Thanks, too late did I find out about the migration issues as otherwise I would not have posed the question, nevermind, I shall wait and see.

Cheers

Adrian