Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Subscriptions

I went to my subscriptions section and I now have lost all of them. Is there no way to get them back?

Shags72 Mfg. Eng.
Windows 7 Pro 64bit
NX 8.5.2.3 MP3 Teamcenter 8
Dell M6700 i7-3740QM 8GB RAM,
NVIDIA Quadro k3000M
4 REPLIES

Re: Subscriptions

Hello @shags72 -

Subscriptions from the GTAC Forums did not migrate. The reason for this is the old forums are now in a read-only mode so no new content will be populated in those sections, thus you will not have any new notifications.  

If you need to reference a thread from the old forums, I suggest you use the search toolbar at the top left of the page. To narrow your search, you can go to the Category (Such as NX CAM) and search there. 

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Well is there a way to get a list of the titles of the threads that I had subscribed to? That would help immensely as I cannot remember every thread I subscribed to and why but when I went looking for them to reference an old thread I knew it when I saw it. Thanks
Shags72 Mfg. Eng.
Windows 7 Pro 64bit
NVIDIA Quadro k3000M

If members from the BBS / vBulletin would be allowed to enter their own user cp, it would remove the workload from you, Susan.

Now we will have to pester you for anything worthy in our user cp.

What do you think?

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 7.4, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0

That would be nice. I tried to find the threads I had started the other day looking for an answer to something and had a very hard time finding them. I had like 4 pages of subscriptions that I referenced at different times cus I am old and can't remember it all!
ROFL
Shags72 Mfg. Eng.
Windows 7 Pro 64bit
NVIDIA Quadro k3000M