Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Where to post? stop bbs.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com !??

[ Edited ]

Since this Community was introduced I (only I?) asked myself what is the plan with existing forum https://bbs.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=253

It's a good thing to add a official community, yes - but it's not needed imo to keep two systems,

uuhh yes bbs is a private thing only accessible by licensed user, but most of the threads are official topic, imo...

I think a lot of people will stay in the private bbs, so knowledge is not transfered to the community today!

Maybe you migrate all the bbs solidedge stuff to a "customer" forum here and add acl with and right for customer users, so we can stay/search in one place!?

To keep both - it is still confusing,  - so today I will post topics on both Smiley Wink

There's no strategy, or ... - tell me ... Smiley Wink

2 REPLIES

Re: Where to post? stop bbs.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com !??

There are plans which have not yet been fully developed.  Keep listening as I'm sure that you will be hearing more about this soon.

John R. Baker, P.E. (ret)
EX-Product 'Evangelist'
Irvine, CA

Re: Where to post? stop bbs.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com !??

Hello @Linuz -

There is a strategy...and a plan....and we're working on it!

Customer data, including all of your posts on the BBS, is our utmost priority. We need to ensure that when we migrate, everything is properly accessible. I *wish* it was as easy as drag and drop, but it's not.

I can tell you this...no need to post in both locations since we will move content from BBS. I would just focus on this Community.

Thanks in advance for your patience!
Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"