Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to mindsphere cf cockpit

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

We are internal Siemens group who used the beta access to deploy some applications 

I am facing a problem accessing the cf cockpit due to the two factor authentication, 

Since i got a new phone, i need to rescan the qr-code to activate the authenticator, but i can't get to that QR-code again 

Any ideas ?

3 REPLIES

Re: Access to mindsphere cf cockpit

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @ahmedkhattab,

Did you try to just install the Authenticator application on the new mobile phone and log in to your account? You should be able to authorize the new device after login right there. Please let me know if you tried that already, I am currently trying to figure out more about the process.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem.

Were you able to resolve it?

@dvidflrmnd: Problem is, that the private key is in the qcode and to add the account again to the auth app, you need the private key. To get the qcode again, you need a passcode to deactivate and activate again. So I assume it would be clever to send the qcode via mail during setup. Or at least to be able to show it again.

BR Michael

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback @mSonst. I am investigating how we can imprpove this for the the long run and will update you here. In the meantime, you probably will have to go through the official development support for MindSphere, since I lack insights into the security and setup process.