Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TimesSeries SDK with Spring MVC Web App Java

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi All,

I am building a Spring Web App to fetch data fromTimeseries DB and display it on Web Pages.

The problem I am facing is my web app  works fine and also my Timeseries SDK also working fine but when I merge the dependency of Spring and MindSphere SDK in same project it gives error.

Does anyone has faced similar issue?

Any help will be appreciated..

4 REPLIES 4

Re: TimesSeries SDK with Spring MVC Web App Java

Pioneer
Pioneer

Can you share the details of errors you are facing ?

Thanks

Divya

Highlighted

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi divgcet1,

The error I was getting was:

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/web/bind/MissingMatrixVariableException
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.getDefaultArgumentResolvers(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:649)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.afterPropertiesSet(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:565)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1753)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1690)
... 25 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.bind.MissingMatrixVariableException
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1352)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1180)
... 29 more

May 01, 2019 9:15:41 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext loadOnStartup
SEVERE: Servlet [dispatcher] in web application [/MindSphereTimeSeries] threw load() exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.bind.MissingMatrixVariableException
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1352)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1180)

But I was able to resolve it by removing the mindsphere-sdk-java-core and keeping other timeseries sdk. My code is working fine now.

I will still be interested to undesrtand why this error came.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Looks to me the version conflict. Please check there are two version publish of Mindpshere Java SDK. Thanks

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yes, It was a version conflict I was able to resolve it by removing couple of unwanted dependency.