Thanks for sharing this Stefan. Makes this place an even better place! Great tool imo, takes a bit of processing time but work beautifully.
OP - I typed "NX 11" in YouTube not long ago and came across an invasion of NX tutorials of all sort; from Vietnam actually. Training in your region doesn't appear to be incredibly expansive, it’s actually free
1. Create system variable UGII_SITE_DIR, for example C:\NX10\UGALLIANCE\site\, only as sample, check your path on your PC and NX folder
2. Put into C:\NX10\UGALLIANCE\site\application folder DLX file
3. Put here vb file (may be another folder)
4. Close NX and
5. Open NX, create new prt-file.
6. Import any STL as facet body
7. Menu Tools->Journal->Play, Button Browse to find vb-file.
Hi Stefan Pendl and Chigishev
Thank you very much! I was install in NX successful. I am running testing, now i am waiting result.
Once more Thank you very much!
If you can give me address email of you, after that i can send direct mail for you?
General hints about the prerequisites to execute NXOpen programs is described in https://docs.plm.automation.siemens.com/tdoc/nx/10/nx_api/#uid:index_nxopen_prog_guide:id1142131:gen... and https://docs.plm.automation.siemens.com/tdoc/nx/10/nx_api/#uid:index_nxopen_prog_guide:id1142131:gen...
Might be good to take a look at the NXOpen users guide anyways.
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.2, FBM, MRL 3.1.7 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 11.4
Development: C (ITK), .NET, Tcl/Tk Testing: NX12.0 | AWC 3.4 Preparing: NX12.0
Employees of the customers, together we are strong
How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community
NX Customization - Best Practice Guide