Little present for all.
I build small postprocessor, not Post Configurator, but Post Builder.
Postprocessor run linked DLL for calculate min-max corner points for part box and dimensions for this box.
How you can test it?
1. Open archive and put all files to ANY folder.
2. Put BLK_FORM.dll into root C:\
3. If you cannot to put dll into C:\ - edit path to dll inside BLK_FORM.tcl and place dll into defined folder.
4. Create any solid body as part or blank - not so important
5. Set filter "Solid Body", right mouse button->Properties->General and set name for this solid body as PART
6. Create any CSYS and set name for this CSYS ZAO_POSTPROCESSOR (sorry, it is name of my Company). All dimensions will be calculated for this CSYS
7. You can open my prt as sample and check how I set names for solid body and CSYS
8. Create any CAM-operation
9. Postprocess it.
10. You will see a min and max corners (data for BLK FORM) and size of your body.
11. Drink a beer and push button KUDO
Can you format "Min corner" as Coords FORMAT in PB, 3 digits after comma?
And - how change output like Heidenhain BLK FORM?
You can open this sample and edit PB_CMD_gabarit. You can format all values as you need and add "BLK FORM"
You can link this DLL for your postprocessor and after
you can find mom_min_corner and mom_gabarit, these vars content corner coords and gabarits..