Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Better or larger 3D display of the MCS

Hi all,

does anyone know a way to display a larger MCS?

Users just want to be able to see the MCS better on their 3D screenshots for the shopfloor.

Best wishes,
Joachim

In production NX 11.0.1.11 D3
6 REPLIES

Re: Better or larger 3D display of the MCS

You can try it.

Just Ctrl+U, find UGOPEN DLLand you will see 100 mm temporary vectors. If you need another size - let me know.

Hi Chigishev,

thanks for your quick response. This is the WCS. Do you have a solution for the MCS?

Best wishes,
Joachim

Just aligne WCS to MCS and hide WCS - as quick solution. Yes, I can do it for MCS, but - later.

Hi Chigishev,

nevertheless, thank you for your work. I´ll Kudo your post (if that´s how it´s said).

I need a solution that can be deployed to a larger customer base, more version independent and is permanent.

I think I´ll propose large CSYS within our layer structure.

Best wishes,
Joachim

Thanks!

I can build this application for Any NX4....NX10 version. x32 or x64. You can add Tollbar and Button for any users with actions linked to this DLL. Just one click.

Any way - thanks.

The display sizes of the WCS, MCS, and RCS are fixed so that when they are coincident, the coneheads and axis labels do not overlap.

You might want to look at the customer default Modeling > General > CSYS Display Scale Factor. If you always define a Datum CSYS at the MCS location, you might ba able to use this.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Learn online

Solution Information