Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSE: CYCLE81 ALARM: 61019 (DP,DPR)

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello NX'ers,

I've got a nagging issue with my simulation of CYCLE81 in a particular mill-turn machine environment. The strange thing is, it will drill the first hole just fine, and then alarm on the second feature when called with XY coordinates. Can anyone identify if/how my CYCLE81 inputs are incorrect?

ALARM 61019 DP,DPR.PNG

Thanks and regards,

John

7 REPLIES 7

Re: CSE: CYCLE81 ALARM: 61019 (DP,DPR)

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

maybe the Sinumerik doc helps here. 

https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/products?search=61019&dtp=Manual&mfn=ps&o=DefaultRankingDesc...

Which NX version do you use?

Thomas

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thomas,

Thanks for the link ... I will look through the alarm manual. My understanding is that 61019 is a general alarm for an issue with the 4th parameter in a cycle call.

For this project, we are in NX 11.0.2.7 MP10.

In our subprogram directory, we are using the following cyc files:

SinumerikSL_Cycles.cyc

SinumerikSL_Cycles_47_SP2_HF1.cyc

... and calling PMAC and PGUD in the channel .ini

Thanks and regards,

John

Siemens Phenom

John,

first of all you have to decide which cyc file you want to use. Both wont work. 

Sorry for another question. Do you use the siemens840d.ccf file from NX 11.0.2.7 MP10?

I ask because we fixed a problem in this area in NX1101. There was a problem with the $p_subpar evaluation which could be the reason the mentioned problem. 

Thomas

Highlighted

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thomas,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will double check the .CCF. Can you provide any insight as to what .cyc file we should be using? Is one better/newer than the others?

Thanks,
John

Siemens Phenom

John,

a good starting point, to get information about the new stuff in ISV/CSE,is to read the OOTB documentation under .../MACH/samples/nc_simulation_samples/Working_with_OOTB_MACH_Simulation_Examples.pdf

There is a section about the cyc files and some details about the version which is shipped with the curretn NX Version. The last update we did was in NX11/1101 or 1102. Sorry... I don´t remember the exact version. Since them the SinumerikSL_Cycles_47_SP2_HF1.cyc is the latest version. The SinumerikSL_Cycles.cyc includes the cycles version 4.4. There is no "better" version you can use. At the end it depends on nck version of the customer machine. For sure 4.4 cycles will(should) work with the latest ccf version as well but we recommend to keep the cyc file and the ccf files in sync when you reuse them for your project.

Note: Keep in mind that the program definition file names (4.4: smac, pgud --> 4.7 pmac, pgud) are changed between 4.4 and the 4.7 version --> look into the machine ini file of a nx version which uses the 4.7 nck subprograms

Thomas

Pioneer
Pioneer
Thomas,

I just want to point out that I've noticed some OOTB machine kits have both .cyc files in them ... for example, SIM05 sinumerik in NX11. Weren't you advising against this? Or are there some scenarios where it it warranted?

Pioneer
Pioneer

However - finally finished bringing in the 11.0.2 840D CCF and that fixed the issue ... thanks for the insight Thomas!

Learn online

Solution Information