Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSE - P (wait) codes on Okuma - implementation

Phenom
Phenom
We are having some trouble implementing P codes on Okuma OSP control. This control has (apparently) an odd implementation of sync codes where the lower value P code continues where other controls look for a direct P code match. It seems like the available cse functions don't make this very straight forward to implement. Has anyone set this up - could you provide a short summary of the approach? Thanks in advance.
NX12.02
Windows 10 Pro
2 REPLIES 2

Re: CSE - P (wait) codes on Okuma - implementation

Phenom
Phenom

To clarify - P code explained in doc:

Pcode.jpgAnd with the typical CSE functions used a direct match is evaluated. I need the "SyncMarker" to be a condition.

csedoc.jpgHas anyone made a CSE for this that would mind sharing a sentence to summarize method used?

I am thinking that AddWaitTask will be the command to handle this.
NX12.02
Windows 10 Pro

Re: CSE - P (wait) codes on Okuma - implementation

Phenom
Phenom
Maybe this is too broad of a question (to answer is to write a solution.) I watched the excellent video in the series "20 – Syncronize motions on a multi channel machine". I am thinking for this situation I need to use SetSyncPoint and SetSyncMarker. When a P code leaps over the current SyncMarker in the channel still running - that channel will have to end the last SetSyncPoint with SetSyncMarker. Then that channel will have to set a new SyncMarker in the same "circuit"? Does this approach make sense? I have seen nothing more on SetSyncMarker than the short description in the help.
NX12.02
Windows 10 Pro

Learn online

Solution Information