in the next view days we start to update our training material. The training videos are a little bit outdated (NX75) and need to be updated urgently.
On our agenda is another point where we need your input! Our plan is to add at minimum once a month a TecTip around CSE topics. We have a lot of ideas in our mind. But at the end you know as best what is required. If you want I can share the bulletpoints.
The videos (not longer than 1-5min) are around new stuff in the NX CAM Simulation (CSE) - world, specific use cases, workflows, Tips/Tricks/Hints, background information etc.
We hope you enjoy this idea and support us with input and feedback.
I´m looking forward to read what you need :-)
best regards and thanks
########### UPDATE ##### TOPICLIST #######
Please share the bulletpoints.
I think what be interesting to see:
1) Hybrid Additive Manufacturing (3D printing)
2) SPLINE (hi Chigishev :-) )
3) Maybe something about Python?
4) Small example about The Virtual NC Kernal (VNCK)
This is a great new.
1) Parser Python.
2) Work with Maths in CSE (calculateIKSAngles, calculateIKSLinears).
3) Creation of Cycles
4) Swiveling cycles
5) Chain with different kinematics (heads, millturn, turmill, 2-channel)
6) List of internal Variables in CSE (Fanuc, TNC, Sinumerik)
Request is free...
Simulation of on machine probing and what is needed to enable touch moves to be not marked as collisions.
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk Testing: NX12.0
How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community
I would add:
- debugging while simulating in sync manager. (displaying CSE variables or anything)
- best practices and your advices on choosing settings, values of tolerances etc. in different use cases (molds, machinery, 5axis simult.) in ISV - to get best best performance, or best quality...
Can't wait to see new stuff in NX11!
Production: NX 11.0.2
Development: C#, Tcl/Tk, CSE
thanks for your feedback so far. We will consider it as best as we can. I added the topics into the first post
@gensun: Additive Mfg is currently working tool path based and not by CSE
- What exactly do you mean with creating of cycles and swiveling cycles? Do you want to write your own cycles e.g. a swiveling cycle?
- What do you mean with list of internal variables?
@Marek_Pawlus: debugging (CSE Variables) in syncmanager is not available. It works only with external file simulation
Cycles and swiveling cycles=> Yes, my own cycle or a customice cycle (G84.2...CYCLE ...)
internal variables=> Fanuc #....These variables that are used in methods...
##### UPDATE 27/09/2016 #####
The first video session "About Offsets" is online. I added a link to the topics Workoffsets and Tool Length Compensation