cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSE Sync Functions

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

Hi to all,
I'm trying to make an IS&V for an swiss type mill-turn machine with Fanuc DUAL CHANNEL. The post processor development is being made in parallel by another guy.
So, i'm editing the commands and variables of the MCF file in order to the ISV can understand a couple of NC Files that have been provided by the user.

The problem that I'm stuck is currently is the Synchro codes.

This machine has the Sync codes M500 to M599, and the OOTB Fanuc (Sim 13 mm Fanuc) has the M100> codes... So, i've edited the M Functions from 1xx to 5xx. But it still doesn't works.

As I'm starting to learn about these issues it is likely to be trying to solve the wrong way.

What i've did is in the image below. I'm in the right way? Why it doesn't work?

Currently, if i use "Simulate Machine Code File" it runs one of the files until it finish, an once the first channel file finish, begin to reproduce the second file.

I've tried to do the same with the OOTB (with a pair of files outputted previously with the OOTB sample ) and it works well, so, i think the way of simulation is not the problem.

Regards!

Sin título_1.jpg

Sin título_2.jpg

2 REPLIES

Re: CSE Sync Functions

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi DBaccile,

did you defined the range #8110 and #8111 as it is described in the method GMe_SetSyncPointByMCode?

Machine Configurator - [DNX_CustomNX103ip5machresourcelibrarymachineinst_2015-11-12_15-38-30.png

Re: CSE Sync Functions

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

Thanks you VERY VERY MUCH!

Learn online

Solution Information