Again about CYCLE800. No problem, working, but I see some little differences from real CNC, try to explain, I want to uderstand a reason.
I have finished CSE-model for 5-axis CNC, B-C-table.
All data for $TC_CARR I have downloaded from real CNC, from TABLE.MPF.
N310 $TC_CARR31= 0 ; Min for C-axis
N330 $TC_CARR33=360 ; MAX limit for C-axis
I set a same limits for my CSE-model, run simulation and - for CYCLE800 I see ALARM 61189 (this alarm about mismatch limits).
I set for my TCCARR.def
N310 $TC_CARR31= -360 ; Min for C-axis
and problem disappear, but - .... this is not real simulation.....
please add the following information to this post:
- NX Version
- programmed Cycle800 line
- kinematic tree/rotary axis configuration in KIM
Please check the setting of:
do it right the first time and you will not get those problems
The problem is the mismatch in axis limit settings between kinematic model and toolcarrier definition. The MD´s $MA_MODULO_RANGE[n] and $MA_MODULO_RANGE_START[n] are used within cycle800 for this direct mode. These variables are set with the limits (from kinematic model) of the rotary axis. I marked the limits in the screenshot below.
I suggest that you enter the limits from toolcarrier +9999 and -9999 as axis limit for the C axis in kinematic model. For sure you can also enter the 5729xxxx value in tool carrier definition.
Let me know if that helps.
Thank you, Thomas!!
Of course, I did a same - I set limits for my CSE-model for C-axis -9999....99999, and problem disappear. But! Before today I hope if I copy TCARR data from CNC - it will be warranty for correct simulation CYCLE800...