I created a post processor and i'm trying to configure it for a Fanuc oi-T 2 axis lathe controller (CMZ 480-B), i'm getting an error when i'm trying to post process a lathe finish turn cycle (G70), both facing and rough turns work fine
1) The "Error in do_event" message basically means:
"Go look in the NX log file for the real message"
- File -> Help -> Log file
- scroll ALL the way to the bottom
- scroll up to the "tcl error"
2) The Post Builder Fanuc (and other) templates that support turning cycles only support roughing. Have you added support for the finishing cycle?
3) What do you expect to gain by using the finishing cycle? I can see using the roughing cycle for "memory limited" machines, or if you want to be able to edit the depth of cut on the machine. But the finishing cycle (to me) doesn't really "gain" you anything (to me, it is just complicating the code).
Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2 I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled