Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error: can't ready "mom_sys_var_arr($mom_sys_feed_rate_mode_code(DPM))": no such element in array

I am trying to change the maximum spindle speed for a Hurco post processor with Post Builder Version 10,0,2. I take the following steps:

1) Open hurco__IN.pui.
2) Select the Program & Tool Path tab.
3) Select Operation Start Sequence.
4) Edit the "S M03" Block in the First Tool group.
5) Right click on S (spindle speed), and select Change Element - S Spindle Max RPM.
7) Right click on S and select Edit.
8) Change the maximum value to 8000.
9) Select OK.
10) Right click on S and select Change Element - S Spindle Speed.
11) Select OK.
12) Try to save and you will get the message:

Error: can't ready "mom_sys_var_arr($mom_sys_feed_rate_mode_code(DPM))": no such element in array

If I select OK to this message it will show the message "Saiving Post..." and go into an infinite loop that needs to be terminated with Task Manager.

3 REPLIES

Re: Error: can't ready "mom_sys_var_arr($mom_sys_feed_rate_mode_code(DPM))": no such eleme

Hello,

This is a known issue with GTAC and is said to be fixed in NX10.0.2 MP2 and 10.0.3 the PR number for this is PR7474355.
Regards

Dave
NX10.0.3MP13
NX11.0.1
Production
TC10
Vericut 7.3,7.4.1,8.0.2

Re: Error: can't ready "mom_sys_var_arr($mom_sys_feed_rate_mode_code(DPM))": no such eleme

Hello, I have the same problem saving an posts that have been make with postbuilder 9.

This sounds like the issue doumented in the Software Field Bulletin SFB-NX-9430 - Postbuilder 10.0.x issues, which was posted here, and sent to all maintenance users that subscribe to SFBMAIL.

If that does not fix the problem, please contact GTAC.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Learn online

Solution Information