I am trying to change the maximum spindle speed for a Hurco post processor with Post Builder Version 10,0,2. I take the following steps:
1) Open hurco__IN.pui.
2) Select the Program & Tool Path tab.
3) Select Operation Start Sequence.
4) Edit the "S M03" Block in the First Tool group.
5) Right click on S (spindle speed), and select Change Element - S Spindle Max RPM.
7) Right click on S and select Edit.
8) Change the maximum value to 8000.
9) Select OK.
10) Right click on S and select Change Element - S Spindle Speed.
11) Select OK.
12) Try to save and you will get the message:
Error: can't ready "mom_sys_var_arr($mom_sys_feed_rate_mode_code(DPM))": no such element in array
If I select OK to this message it will show the message "Saiving Post..." and go into an infinite loop that needs to be terminated with Task Manager.
This sounds like the issue doumented in the Software Field Bulletin SFB-NX-943
If that does not fix the problem, please contact GTAC.