I am trying to change the maximum spindle speed for a Hurco post processor with Post Builder Version 10,0,2. I take the following steps:
1) Open hurco__IN.pui.
2) Select the Program & Tool Path tab.
3) Select Operation Start Sequence.
4) Edit the "S M03" Block in the First Tool group.
5) Right click on S (spindle speed), and select Change Element - S Spindle Max RPM.
7) Right click on S and select Edit.
8) Change the maximum value to 8000.
9) Select OK.
10) Right click on S and select Change Element - S Spindle Speed.
11) Select OK.
12) Try to save and you will get the message:
Error: can't ready "mom_sys_var_arr($mom_sys_feed_rate_mode_code(DPM)
If I select OK to this message it will show the message "Saiving Post..." and go into an infinite loop that needs to be terminated with Task Manager.
Hello, I have the same problem saving an posts that have been make with postbuilder 9.
This sounds like the issue doumented in the Software Field Bulletin SFB-NX-943
If that does not fix the problem, please contact GTAC.