cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expand All and Collapse All for operation navigator.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Anyone know where the nx9 operation navigator expand all and collapse all buttons are?  They are probably right in front of me but I cannot seem to locate them; not even in the menu button which seems to have everything.  I thought they used to be in the selection bar but I have custmized my bars so much I don't know if they are where they should be OOTB. 

NX 11.0.2
4 REPLIES

Re: Expand All and Collapse All for operation navigator.

Genius
Genius

Hi,

I just MB3 while in operation navigator and they are in the list see pic.

MB3.JPG

Regards

Dave
NX10.0.3MP13
NX11.0.1
Production
TC10
Vericut 7.3,7.4.1,8.0.2

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thank you!

NX 11.0.2

We removed those buttons from the ribbon because our usage feedback told us that almost everyone uses the right mouse button in the Operation Navigator.

If you prefer the buttons, you can add them to the ribbon or the border bars. In customize, you'll find them under Commands > Menu > Tools > Operation Navigator. Just drag to where you want.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ah excellent. Thank you as well, Mark.  I looked high and low for them to customize with.

I have no idea why the feedback was in favor of the RMB because the RMB method is an additional click which I really dislike.  I haven't seen much click feeback in the Siemens forums but there are some spirited debates about it in Eng Tips forum.  More clicks seem to be the common theme in 9 so thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

NX 11.0.2

Learn online

Solution Information