What you checked determines the format for the output. It does NOT set max/min values.
Note you really need to check:
- "Program & Tool Path" tab
- "Program" tab
- "Machine Control" (in list at left, under "Tool Path")
- scroll right list down to find "Feedrates" - click on "Feedrates" box
- Now you can see all the feedrate modes, and set G code, format, and max/min values for each.
- Also you can set the default feedrate mode for each motion type (you may have to scroll down to see) (e.g. xPM, xPR, FRN(inverse time) or DPM)
- "Cycle: Auto" option will use the feedrate mode specified in the operation
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled