Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Floor wall with IPW

Hi ,

Till now we were using planar milling for our pocket milling.We used to give feed adjustment on arcs option. Now I'm planning to move to Floor wall with IPW strategy. But there this option is not available. Can anyone help me. Attaching  a snap.

Regards

Arun T V

4 REPLIES

Re: Floor wall with IPW

Some settings that are cutting parameters in one operation type might be in a different section for other operation types. Sorry didn't check if I can find them, don't use them at all due to modern controllers doing that on their own.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author ArunTV
‎01-23-2017 10:11 PM

You won't be able to find the "feed adjustment on arcs" option in Floor Wall because it is not there yet.
Development is aware of this and has this as a project candidate on our short list for the next development iteration. 

Ask again in 4 weeks and we'll be able to tell if you if this project made the list or not.

Tom van 't Erve

NX CAM Development

Hello Stefan ,

Thanks for sharing the knowledge.I'm relatively new to CNC machines and was not aware of this.

Regards

Arun

Hello Tom van 't Erve ,

Thanks for the reply.

Regards

Arun

Learn online

Solution Information