Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

G68.2 CANNOT BE FORCE OUT

HI Expert,

I have created a post for 5 axis machine. I have a problem posting G68.2.

Enclosed is a post and program. If I post floor wall 2 & floor wall 3 in sequence . The program for floor wall3 will not have G68.2 . If I put in between FloorWall 2 & FloorWall3 a program with a differen MCS. The G68.2 will appear. I am having trouble fixing this code. I have Attached post and program. Thank You.

Best Regards,

Edwin

2 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Edwin_DTS
‎05-03-2017 03:14 AM

Re: G68.2 CANNOT BE FORCE OUT

Hello @Edwin_DTS

I see that you have created your own G68.2 line using "B" and "C" rotations instead of "I","J" and "K" vectors , as I understand it G68.2 is a Vector rotation method that also requires G53.1 to be set directly below it but I may be wrong for your application.

Take a look at the SIM08 sample FANUC post processor shipped with NX as this will show you the format required for G68.2 this also gives you the desired output on your sample part although not 100% for you.

C:*Your*install*path\MACH\resource\library\machine\installed_machines\sim08_mill_5ax\postprocessor\fanuc

Good luck

Regards

Dave
NX10.0.3MP13
NX11.0.1
Production
TC10
Vericut 7.3,7.4.1,8.0.2

Re: G68.2 CANNOT BE FORCE OUT

Hi CAM Jockey,

Thank for your reply . This machine is Hurco controller and could not read the position for IJK for default G68 or G68.2. It can read but the position is out.Then G53.1 is replace with B and C also.  I can find the location by using angle that why i customize the post accordingly.

I manage to find the solution to it . Just add command " reset_all_motion_variable_to_Zero "  it will helps.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Edwin

Learn online

Solution Information