Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HEIDENHAIN call zero is not shown?

Dear Sirs

When I  have some process need angle first,but when i want angle return to zero,

Call "PLANE SPATIAL SPA+0.0 SPB+0.0 SPC+0.0 TURN FMAX SEQ+"  isn't shown!

Can i shown that? Excuse me how can i do it?

However when i need zero first,Post also haven't Call "PLANE SPATIAL SPA+0.0 SPB+0.0 SPC+0.0 TURN FMAX SEQ+",Can i forced output that ?

ZERO.jpg.

平面轉換.jpg

4 REPLIES

Re: HEIDENHAIN call zero is not shown?

Sorry, may I ask who can solve my problem?

Thanks!!

Sorry I don't understand the question. Can you contact channel support or GTAC?

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Hi,

i think this is the correct behavior of the post, because when there is no CSYS-rotation and tool axis is not changing it's not needed to output the PLANE SPATIAL, the only important thing is that there is a PLANE RESET before the motion. But i am not a Heidenhain expert and maybe it's necessary in some cases, so you have to take a lok in the output condition of the PLANE SPATIAL template:

2017-03-29 09_36_32-NX 12.0.0.15 - Manufacturing.jpg

You will see that there is a if statement which checks the coord rotation. So remove it or what i just do for testing is to return also 1 in else case.

Then the line with PLANE SPATIAL is posted. But you need also to change the Custom Command which check the plane change, otherwise you get an PLANE SPATIAL RESET after the PLANE SPATIAL output.2017-03-29 09_53_36-Custom Command.jpg

2017-03-29 09_56_51-Information.jpg

But as i said in the beginning i would check that the real machine really need this.

Best regards

Thomas

MarkRief

I tried to provide the problem to GTAC.

But because this is a post-processing related issues

It's not a software issue and was dismissed

There are five procedures totally.

At the third procedure, the angle of turning is zero.

I would like to declare ‘’PLANE SPATIAL SPA+0.0 SPB+0.0 SPC+0.0 TURN FMAX SEQ+’’
But it seems hidden. Attached this file, could you please test it?

Appreciate your help.

Learn online

Solution Information