cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haidlmair & Siemens PLM video

Congrats to our esteemed contributor @Stefan_Pendl on his appearance in this great video, that shows the power of customization in NX: 

Haidlmair & Siemens PLM Software - Digitalized mold making fuels growth

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens
4 REPLIES

Re: Haidlmair & Siemens PLM video

Legend
Legend

Very cool video and very nice shop!
It is always nice to be able to put a face to the name now as well. Thank you Stefan for your contributions and assistance on this forum!

NX11.0.1

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the kind words Smiley Wink

Haidlmair is using NX since Unigraphics v3.0, I started using NX with Unigraphics v10.0.3 Smiley Surprised

Now that we are using NX 10.0.3, which is actually Unigraphics v28.0.3, I do have some kind of déjà vue Smiley Tongue

We are always trying to bring the software to its limits, so lets see what the future brings for us Smiley LOL

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

PLM World Member Phenom PLM World Member Phenom
PLM World Member Phenom

Outstanding!!

John Joyce, Manufacturing Engineer,
Senior Aerospace Connecticut
www.senioraeroct.com
Production: NX10.0.3.5, Vericut 8.0.3
Development: Tcl/Tk
Testing: NX11.0.2.7

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Terrific video!

All the people who is working in the CAM enviroment know how useful is NX. This video shows a good application of many modules of NX implemented in the workflow of a company.

For Stefean Pendl, thanks for sharing your knowledge in this forum. For people like me who is working in the development of FBM also in a mould making company, your comments are always helpful.

Learn online

Solution Information