Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hole making - Internal error: memory Access violation

Experimenter
Experimenter

I have a small problem in NX 10.0.3.5. When i used operation from hole_making - drill and another operation and i choosed holes ( about 80 holes) with 3 or 4 or 5 cylinders. When i switch between cylinders than i have on display error - internall errorinternal.png

4 REPLIES

Re: Hole making - Internal error: memory Access violation

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Hi Martin,

Please log a call with GTAC, providing sufficient data (part file and instructions), so that development can investigate it.

Thanks,

Toon

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi Toon,

in attached is log, part and movie with problem.

@MartinD This forum is a great place to discuss issues, but for something like this, we really need you to report the problem through the proper channel, either through your partner or directly to GTAC. This assures that we have all the information we need, and establishes a tracking number that everyone uses for this issue going forward.

Also, we need to receive customer submitted files through our secure system, so that developers and others can access them when they work on the issue.  

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

See Create or Update an incident report for the online ability to report problems.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX12.0

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Learn online

Solution Information