Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

How to create postprocessor or tcl/tk application for using three postprocessors at the same time

Czy jest możliwe aby generować 3 kody nc jednocześnie na 3 różne sterowania w tym samym czasie?

Posiadam 3 frezarki każda z innym sterowaniem, chciałbym linkować głowny postprocessor z dwoma pozostałymi..

A więc klikam sobie na obróbkę Cavity Mill generuję kod i mam trzy pliki nc na trzy różne sterowania?

Pozdrawiam
2 REPLIES

Re: How to create postprocessor or tcl/tk application for using three postprocessors at the same tim

[ Edited ]

Is it possible to generate three codes nc simultaneously on three different control at the same time?

I have 3 milling machines, each with a different control, I would like to link Main Square postprocessor with the other two ..

So I click on a Cavity operation, generating code, and I have three files nc three different control?

Regards

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author MetalSky
‎02-19-2016 02:58 PM

Re: How to create postprocessor or tcl/tk application for using three postprocessors at the same tim

What I would do:

1) create each machine's post as a separate postprocessor (no linking)

this way you can still post to just 1 machine if you want

2) Create a separate post "Post for machine A B and C" that will do what you are asking for

in the "Post for machine A B and C" post

- strip virtually everything out except one PB_CMD

- that PB_CMD would use MOM_run_postprocess to run the other posts

- Note that you may want or need to close the current output file & delete it

Alternate:

- keep the posts separate

- use a journal to post for all the machines

Ken

Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP5 + patch/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steemed than e-diseaseled

Learn online

Solution Information