Solved! Go to Solution.
Is it possible to generate three codes nc simultaneously on three different control at the same time?
I have 3 milling machines, each with a different control, I would like to link Main Square postprocessor with the other two ..
So I click on a Cavity operation, generating code, and I have three files nc three different control?
What I would do:
1) create each machine's post as a separate postprocessor (no linking)
this way you can still post to just 1 machine if you want
2) Create a separate post "Post for machine A B and C" that will do what you are asking for
in the "Post for machine A B and C" post
- strip virtually everything out except one PB_CMD
- that PB_CMD would use MOM_run_postprocess to run the other posts
- Note that you may want or need to close the current output file & delete it
- keep the posts separate
- use a journal to post for all the machines
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP5 + patch/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steemed than e-diseaseled