cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISV new user queries

Experimenter
Experimenter

I'm just starting to learn the ISV and machine builder functionality and have a question -

When I run the Simulation everything moves as planned except any symbolic threaded hole curves (the dashed curves around the hole) and any of the "Feature" based IPW representations (the pink coloured bodies that represent the IPW when using the new Manual Holemaking ops).

I can of course hide these but this is getting frustrating hiding them every time.

Is there a setting/option that I'm not seeing??

Thanks

4 REPLIES

Re: ISV new user queries

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

The removed volume (pink bodies) should not display while in IS&V, they are just temporary.

Depending on how you select the machined part in the machine tool navigator, the symbolic threads should move with the part.

How do you start IS&V?

What NX release are you using?

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX12.0

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Experimenter
Experimenter
Hiya,

I'm using NX9.
Setting the manufacturing assembly up and importing machine.

Regards
Mark

##################
Mark Fitt
NX Technical Manager and Senior Consultant
Majenta PLM

Sent from my iPhone

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

NFFC wrote:

Setting the manufacturing assembly up and importing machine.

Well, sure Smiley Wink

Do you start IS&V from tool path => simulate or from within the operation or in any other way?

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX12.0

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Experimenter
Experimenter
Usually RH mouse on the Program folder and Simulate.

[Description: Description: Majenta Logo]

[Description: Description: LinkedIn]

[Description: Description: Twitter]

[Description: Description: Facebook]

[Description: Description: Play]

Mark Fitt

NX Technical Manager and Senior Consultant

Tel:

+44 1234 757 157

Mob:

+44 7889113298

Email:

Mark.fitt@majentaplm.com

Web:

www.majentaplm.com

Address:

5 Medway Court, University Way, Cranfield Technology Park, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0FQ

Majenta PLM Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registration number 5807552. VAT No. 882 6295 84.
BSi No. FS55931 Registered address: Majenta House, Coptfold Road, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4BS

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you are notified that reading, copying, disclosing or otherwise using this e-mail is strictly prohibited, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee and/or sender.

Learn online

Solution Information