Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Internal memory access violation when using probing operation api

Hi all, 

I am working with probing operation on NX9.0 and NX7.5. It seems that both the systems have some bugs.

On both NX 7.5 and NX 9.0, I create a probe by selecting the OOTB probe from the tool library and use API to plan the probing path for 10 holes. NX works fine.  I save the part and close NX. Then I open NX again and create a new probing operation and use the api to automate the process again. Once I try to simulate the tool path, NX prompts me "Internal memory access violation".

On NX7.5, if I open the part and click on the pre-created probing tool from the tress to "Pre-load" the tool graphics assembly into the part and create probing sub-operations via API. NX works fine.

On NX9.0, if I click on the pre-created probing tool from the tree. NX prompts me "Internal memory access violation". 

Has anyone ever encounter something like these? Are these gonna be resolved?

Thanks in advance.

Steph

2 REPLIES

Re: Internal memory access violation when using probing operation api

Have you reviewed the syslog for more details? 

I would contact GTAC, and review what you are doing with the API with them.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Re: Internal memory access violation when using probing operation api

I put what I believe to be the related parts of the synlog to the attachment. My automation script consists of blockstylers so it would be difficult to read. If it is necessary, I will write a script without using blockstyler and upload it.

Learn online

Solution Information