cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone having issues with the new UI in IE11?

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

I may have missed a setting somewhere but I'm not seeing all the data at 100% viewing scale.  Also the recommendations drop-down blocks the article.  Is there an instruction set for mastering the UI?

Thanks

George

George Bennett
All NX versions
W7 Ultimate
Dell Precision M6700
Spirit of Innovation
14 REPLIES

Re: Is anyone having issues with the new UI in IE11?

Legend
Legend
Its messed up in firefox as well. I thought it was just my 4k monitor...

NX11.0.1

Guys - thanks for posting these comments. There are several known issues with the update that are being worked on now, and we expect to update the site again today or tomorrow.

One issue is the text in a post running off the right side, often behind the items in the right column. I think this is part of what George saw. 

I don't understand the viewing scale issue. Once you are sure your browser is at 100 %, can you post or email me a screen shot? I will show it to the web team.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Experimenter
Experimenter

The design and layout of this forum has continually been harder and harder to navigate since the web-based BBS design.

Hopefully no offense is taken, but this forum is possibly one of the worst laid out forums I've spent any time on.  The colors and design are not conducive to any meaningful conversations.

Truth hurts, but it needs to be said......

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

Hope I attached properly Mark.  This is at 100%.  at 75% I don't have to scroll sideways to see the end of lines.

Thank you

George

George Bennett
All NX versions
W7 Ultimate
Dell Precision M6700
Spirit of Innovation

Derek,

No offense is taken for honest criticism. I assure you that we don't change just for the sake of change - there are a lot factors behind it. There has been a lot of discussion over the new look, starting several months ago, and getting more lively as we speak. 

There is a customer feedback forum in the general area, and discussion there on the new look has already started. Your comments there will be seen by our Community team, which is gathering feedback. 

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Not-Yet-Retired wrote:

Hope I attached properly Mark.  This is at 100%.  at 75% I don't have to scroll sideways to see the end of lines.

Thank you

George

George, 

Your screen shot confrims it - this is the issue we are well aware of. It should be resolved soon.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Mark.

Years of valuable knowledge have vanished...I can't even find threads from a year or 2 back!

I agree with the others...this site has gone sour...all its missing is crazy ads, annoying popups &

a bunch of malware!!!

Kal.

NX 9.0.3.4 MP12
PB 9.0.3.2
Vericut7.3.4

Testing NX 11.0.2.7 MP2

Kal wrote:

Mark.

Years of valuable knowledge have vanished...I can't even find threads from a year or 2 back!

I agree with the others...this site has gone sour...all its missing is crazy ads, annoying popups &

a bunch of malware!!!

Kal.

The old CAM bbs archives are still here, in the same place they were migrated to a couple years ago.

If you search, entries from the archives should be shown in the results.

However - I can't navigate directly to browse them without the link, so I'll look in to that. We're still making adjustments to this new layout.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Pioneer
Pioneer

Having same issues in Google Chrome also now very slow to load pages takes about 5 times longer than the old interface 

Mike

NX 11.0.2.7
Win 7

Learn online

Solution Information