I purchased a foundation bundle for a few extra computers in the shop to share to just open files. Is there a way to lock these computers down so they can't grap other licenses off the server?
You need to set up an OPT file for your license server.
With that you can
- create a host list
- exclude that host list from using the regular licenses
- include that host list on the foundation bundles
- (if you want) exclude other hosts from using the foundation bundles
Look for the Siemens & Flexera docs
- SPLMLicensing_user_guide.pdf (look in the NX install DVD or ZIP)
- fnp_LicAdmin.pdf (try the Siemens license server ZIp you download from the GTAC download area)
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled