Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Machine Simulation builder / contractor

We are thinking about purchasing a machine simulation license. Our Siemens VAR has given us a quote for getting it all setup properly with us supplying all the models and a proven post.  We are a small two man shop and don’t have the budget to this right now.  Is there anyone or any company that I could get another quote from?  I have experience with vericut, and have firsthand knowledge of how quickly one can take a a working machine and make slight adjustments to create another machine of same make, but different size into a working simulation.  So perhaps our vendor has never done a Haas and will need to start from scratch to create a haas vf-4 with a 4th axis for us and that’s why the cost seems very high.  So if you know of anyone please let me know.

Thanks, Damian

Damian Forsythe
Impact Manufacturing Group
NX 10.0.3.5
4 REPLIES

Re: Machine Simulation builder / contractor

Where are you located?

There are some consultant companies for NX CAM around and they do a great job usually.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

We are in Loomis CA.  about 45 min East of Sacramento CA.  I have done a few Google searches but havent come up with anything yet.  We are also more than willing to use someone from the mid-west or east coast.

Damian Forsythe
NX 10.0.3.5

sorry.... we are in the USA

Damian Forsythe
NX 10.0.3.5

I know some guys. They probably have it done already.
Shoot me an email.
Dennis.rathi@creationsultd.com
I'm just south of you down in the South Bay.
NX11.0.1

Learn online

Solution Information