I have modified an existing robot (KUKA_KR180_R2500_extra) by adding a device to the robot with another axis (so I got a 7-axis robot instead of a 6-axis robot) I can use the motion preview and move all axis manually in the correct way. When I try to simulate a tool path or anything, however, the robot doesn't move at all.
I tried to edit the Robotics.cdl and added the 7th axis where I thought it makes sense.
A picture of the kinematic chain and the Robotics.cdl (as txt) are attached, I hope you can find some answers.
Edit: I use NX 11
There's no error message at all. When I open up the robot itself, it has an ! behind its name in the window name. I can get rid of it by refreshing everything, but when I save it and re-open it, the ! appears again...