Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify MCF file

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

HI,

I would like to modify MCF file as attached . I am wondering how i can modify the file . Is there a special installer( I have install machine configurator 1.0.0.1027)  or special license needed for modification ( I am using Siemens partner Demo License)  .

Best Regards,

Edwin

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Modify MCF file

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

You need a license for Machine Configuration Advanced.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello,

commands and methods marked/indicated as red are not able to edit.

It is assume they are working without the need to been overwritten by a machine type.

As you looking for CYCLE 19 do you see problems?

From which NX version you are using the CCF file from.

Thomas Schulz
Siemens PLM
Manufacturing Engineering Software

Solution Partner Pioneer

Hi Thomas ,

Thank you for your reply .

Actually we will want to add additional code that is not recognice ..After we have change the post with some new code . We are not able to use the MTSK. Is there location i can add this ? so it can recognise.Thanks You .

Best Regards,

Edwin

Siemens Phenom

OK, can you please give some more details.

Maybe the NC code which should simulated, what is different and what is not working as expected.

Thanks

Thomas

Thomas Schulz
Siemens PLM

Solution Partner Pioneer

Hi Thomas ,

Thanks for your reply . Some special machine code is not recognise . Like for heidenhein tapping 207 is not recognise in default machine . If happen to include new code to machine macro or etc which is not in the list but it will be helpful is we can by pass the code .

The customer main thing is to change the machine code or add new code so it will not have error.

I just want to know if they can it it. If they cannot change and need special permision then i will let them know . IF they can change , what is the license or software require?. Thank you again.

Best Regards,

Edwin

Siemens Phenom

To modify, add or change the behaviour of NC tokens it is needed to configure that with the MC Machine Configurator.

Beside a license is needed it is also suggested to have some experience doing this. Either train yourself based on the videos etc. or don't do it yourself but ask Siemens Service or a partner doing that task.

I suggest if someone wants to start investigating in detailed customization that should be done on a regular basis. If you need that one a few times a year, better get in contact with service.

Thomas Schulz
Siemens PLM

Siemens Phenom

Hi,

you´ll find the mentioned video training series under TechTips

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Tech-Tips-Knowledge-Base-NX-Manufacturing/Instructio...

Thomas

Solution Partner Pioneer

Hi Thomas,

Noted and thanks ,

Best Regards,

Edwin

Learn online

Solution Information