cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX 11.0.2 IPW problem creation

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

after installing new version of NX (11.0.2), i came across the problem in computing IPW for my workpiece.
It shows that my IPW in workpiece is calculated and up to date, but in reality there is no IPW at all. Therefore i can not continue with my work.
I've sent this problem to Siemens already, but maybe some of you encountered this as well and have a solution for this.
Does anybody come across the same problem ? Any kind of solution or help would be apprecieted.
Thank you

5 REPLIES

Re: NX 11.0.2 IPW problem creation

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

If you are talking about ISV CSE machine tool simulation we introduced a way to initialize the blank based on the IPW from the previous operation. If you don't like that it can be switched of in the customer default.

Manufacturing->Simulation&Visualization->ISV Options->In Process Workpiece->Load IPW from Operation

Thomas Schulz
Siemens PLM
Manufacturing Engineering Software

Creator
Creator

2017-07-22_120132.png

IPW not updated

help me!

cảm ơn 

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Select the WORKPIECE group => RMB => workpiece => parallel generate 3D. This should update the IPW for all operations.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX12.0

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Creator
Creator

THANK YOU!
I reinstalled VERSION 11:01
 AND everything is back to normal

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Have you also reported the problem to GTAC so it gets fixed for the next releases?

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX12.0

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Learn online

Solution Information