cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX Updates timeline

Legend
Legend

Hi all,

Is there any place where I can search the NX maintenance release and/or maintenance packs timeline?

Jean Marcel
PLMPRO
www.plmpro.com.br
4 REPLIES

Re: NX Updates timeline

JeanM wrote:

Hi all,

Is there any place where I can search the NX maintenance release and/or maintenance packs timeline?

Internally, we can easily see MRs and MPs forward, and MRs history and forward. If you email me I can check something specific. For customers, I would look at the dates on the downloads. 

Or, are you looking for the general timing?

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

The download center offers some kind of timeline through the release dates, but there is nothing that allows one to look into the future.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX12.0

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Legend
Legend

Hi @MarkRief@Stefan_Pendl,

Thanks for your response.

@MarkRief I'm looking for a general timing.

Jean Marcel
PLMPRO
www.plmpro.com.br

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

General timing:

• one major release each year
  • one maintenance release every three months until the end of life of the major release
  • one maintenance pack each month until the end of life of the maintenance release

This is not official and based on the observation of the release dates from the download site.

End of life dates are published through the software field bulletins, which can be found in the solution center.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX12.0

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Learn online

Solution Information