cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX solution for a Anca Grinding machine

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Hello,

Does anyone know of a NX solution for a Anca MX7 Grinding machine. I found something about ANCAM NX, but I read it is only for machine manufacturer.

Does anyone have any prt sample for programming grinding machines, willing to share?

Does anyone have machine kit of this type grinding machine, willing to share?

Thank you in advance

Martin Zobl

Martin Zobl

Pemavako s.r.o.
3 REPLIES

Re: NX solution for a Anca Grinding machine

Genius
Genius

Hi,

ANCA sell a package that promotes NX and its use with there software as they developed a post using post builder, if you check on there website and look under software they have more information as using NX is down for grinding medical implants and such.

Hope this is of some help.

Regards

Dave
NX10.0.3MP13
NX11.0.1
Production
TC10
Vericut 7.3,7.4.1,8.0.2

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Our customer is an University and they want to produce mill tools. They will get post processor for NX from Anca. But they didn't buy Ancam NX or any other "special" software from Anca. They want to programm their mill tools directly in usuall NX. So we are looking for any samples how to programm this type of workpieces in NX.

Thank you 

Martin Zobl

Pemavako s.r.o.

Genius
Genius

Hi,

If you are creating Mill tools ANCA have there own software for this which enables quick and easy tool manufacture, a better description is available on there website if you contact them they will be better suited to tell you what you need.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Regards

Dave
NX10.0.3MP13
NX11.0.1
Production
TC10
Vericut 7.3,7.4.1,8.0.2

Learn online

Solution Information