cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NX10 to NX 11 CAM post processor migrate ( Parse Error)

Creator
Creator

Hi Guys,

Anyone success migrate NX 10 cam Post processor to NX 11,

im did some test by copy NX11 default resources file and  modify UGII_CAM_POST_DIR to other directory will get me parse error. Any solution? same error i get for nx 10 files.

Capture.PNG

Few test i tried out

1. Changes NX 11 UGII_CAM_POST_DIR to productive NX10folder ( NX10 post) show the same error for nx10post. ( same error code for our post)

2. Copy entire OOTB Resource file to productive NX11folder , copy nx10post into NX11folder, map UGII_CAM_POST_DIR and update template_post.dat .( same error code for nx10post)

3. Copy entire OOTB Resource file to productive NX11folder , copy nx10post into NX11folder, map UGII_CAM_RESOURCE_DIR and update template_post.dat 

4. Copy entire OOTB Resource file into productive NX11folder and map UGII_CAM_RESOURCE_DIR with OOTB post.( same error code for wedm.def)

5. Copy Nx10post into OOTB directory, modify template_post.dat and it work well. ( shown in list).

6. Use OOTB Directory and browse function to select nx10post and successfully post output with nx10post processor.

7. Commend out post ( regardless of OOTB post or NX10post), it show next post to be error..( same error code)

8. Open NX10 in NX11 post builder and save it, same error code.

NX11.0.1.11 MP2

Charles

4 REPLIES

Re: NX10 to NX 11 CAM post processor migrate ( Parse Error)

Genius
Genius
In the .def and .cdl files insert an Newline (CR) on the end of the File.
Maybe this helps

Regards

Creator
Creator

Hi Schauerm3

I din manage to get it, maybe Cr wasn't added correctly,

did u success in post migration?

Regards

Charles

Genius
Genius

Hi,

You can do a test and see if the post works.

In your .def File comment out the lines from "INCLUDE" to "}"

#INCLUDE {
#        $UGII_CAM_LIBRARY_INSTALLED_MACHINES_DIR/sim06_mill_5ax/postprocessor/sim06_mill_5ax.cdl
#       }

FORMATTING

Creator
Creator

Thanks Schauerm3, we found error in UDE.

really appreciate for your help.

Learn online

Solution Information