Anyone success migrate NX 10 cam Post processor to NX 11,
im did some test by copy NX11 default resources file and modify UGII_CAM_POST_DIR to other directory will get me parse error. Any solution? same error i get for nx 10 files.
Few test i tried out
1. Changes NX 11 UGII_CAM_POST_DIR to productive NX10folder ( NX10 post) show the same error for nx10post. ( same error code for our post)
2. Copy entire OOTB Resource file to productive NX11folder , copy nx10post into NX11folder, map UGII_CAM_POST_DIR and update template_post.dat .( same error code for nx10post)
3. Copy entire OOTB Resource file to productive NX11folder , copy nx10post into NX11folder, map UGII_CAM_RESOURCE_DIR and update template_post.dat
4. Copy entire OOTB Resource file into productive NX11folder and map UGII_CAM_RESOURCE_DIR with OOTB post.( same error code for wedm.def)
5. Copy Nx10post into OOTB directory, modify template_post.dat and it work well. ( shown in list).
6. Use OOTB Directory and browse function to select nx10post and successfully post output with nx10post processor.
7. Commend out post ( regardless of OOTB post or NX10post), it show next post to be error..( same error code)
8. Open NX10 in NX11 post builder and save it, same error code.
Solved! Go to Solution.
You can do a test and see if the post works.
In your .def File comment out the lines from "INCLUDE" to "}"