Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some advance

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello people,

Someone can help me?

I try programming the probing cycles with raininshaw in a Grob machine, but I dont found a postprocessor with this cycles.

maybe some are you have or created a postprocessor for probing cycles in sinumerik 840D sl?, the cycle 977 for

example, and also I try to create the logic for a save in R variables values for create work planes or set a work offset when a workpiece is in the machine or apply the compensation of heigth when measurement the workpiece

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES

Re: Need some advance

Legend
Legend

Watching this as I'd like to have the same ability for my Grob. As of now I do all the probe programming at the control panel.

Dennis Rathi
Creations Unlimited

Re: Need some advance

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

As (at the time I did this), we ddn't have generic motion...

I created this using UDEs for the variious CYCLE9xx macros and PTP drill "Standard text" operations

Added the actual CYCLE9xx() as "macros" in the (PB) post

Edit "proc mom_drill_text_move" to "do the right thing" depending on the UDE variables that exist.  (make sure to unset the variables after the operation ends)

Fo saving to R values, I added another UDE to do that (pick CYCLE9xx output variable from a list, enter R variable number).  I then check for this info after the CYCLE9xx() call & output the appropriate code there.

Hope this helps in a "generic" sense.

Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled

Learn online

Solution Information