Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New potential customer

Innovator
Innovator
Hi Folks,

Thanks a bunch for all of your inputs. We've made the plunge and ordered NX 10470, which is supposed to be cad independent (but in my case SE ST10), 5 axis without turbo machinery paths. However, I don't have the package yet, my reseller said that they cannot issue a temp license and I'm waiting for the dongle to arrive then I'll go to gtac.

In the meanwhile, I'm going to prepare myself with the relevant things like the machine model etc. Suppose I have the machine model in SE, with the CAM allow me to make a model? I've not got the machine model from DMG, and don't think that its that important, so am going to use the machine dimensions from the drawings and make my model. Do you folks have any advice or early issues that I should tackle before.

Today the DMG guys have gone, the machine is working and the first time I did a conversational 5 ax (positional) exercise part. After using CAM (upto 4 axis continuous) I found conversational 5 axis rather exciting, one mistake and all would blow...

Thanks,
Naresh
Best regards,
Naresh

Re: New potential customer

Innovator
Innovator
Friends,

Sooo, the news is that my dongle has started its journey with FEDEX from cypress, CA.

Is there anyone using NXCam with the new DMU 50 3rd Gen + Siemens 840D SL? If so, please chime in.

Thanks
Best regards,
Naresh

Learn online

Solution Information