On top of that,
I also think that the Feed output in g93 isn't right.
I was at 50 IPM in NX, but my machine was still going really slow.
Check out this code from a variable contour operation:
G94 G91 G28 Z0.0 M19
N6 (TOOL NO. 6 - BM_0.250_2F_CARB)
G00 G90 X-.0625 Y0.0 A90. S10000 M03
G43 Z.726 H06
G01 X-.0799 Y.0006 Z.4773 F1786.2809
X-.092 Y.0011 Z.4521 F1786.2809
X-.0983 Y.0013 Z.4248 F1786.2809
X-.0982 Z.3968 F1786.2809
X-.092 Y.0011 Z.3695 F1786.2809
X-.0799 Y.0006 Z.3443 F1786.2809
X-.0624 Y0.0 Z.3224 F1786.2809
X-.0457 Z.3057 A90.112 F436.8155
X-.0454 Z.3054 A90.223 F450.4469
X-.0451 Z.3051 A90.336 F442.4744
X-.0469 Z.3069 A90.448 F446.3131
X-.048 Z.308 A90.899 F110.864
X-.0501 Z.3101 A91.796 F55.7411
X-.0534 Z.3135 A93.578 F28.0583
X-.0574 Z.3174 A97.218 F13.7362
X-.0584 Z.3184 A100.692 F14.3926
X-.0583 A110.983 F14.339
X-.0584 A118.453 F13.0141
X-.0583 A124.558 F25.0376
X-.058 Z.3181 A126.483 F25.974
X-.0552 Z.3154 A130.178 F13.5318
X-.0492 Z.3093 A133.722 F14.1083
X-.0471 Z.3072 A134.591 F57.5371
X-.0459 Z.306 A135.024 F115.4726
X-.0453 Z.3054 A135.24 F231.4797
X-.045 Z.3051 A135.347 F467.2859
X-.0469 Z.307 A135.455 F462.8267
X-.0509 Z.3109 A137.169 F29.1714
X-.056 Z.3161 A140.555 F14.7667
X-.0581 Z.3182 A143.896 F14.9656
X-.0583 Z.3184 A145.556 F30.1205
Z.3185 A147.212 F30.1932
What do you think?
check my first post - link to other thread
- there was discussion that you should adjust some f factor but even if you do that it will not work because: read definition of inverse time feedrate, in pb there is calculation from xyz delta move (in some case it could be zero, tool tip) but rotary axes can move so machine components are moving - and in PB there is impossible such thing /or it is possible with machine model but also with manualy setting tool,pivot offsets (??)/
...just read that thread I dont know nothing more..
to outputing G93 - check what you have in motion seqences, machine control - feedrate, read FEEDRATE.. imported commands and try to understand.
attached sample post, I have nothing more to help you - I am not that far in this FRN problem.
Just to give you guys an update, I found my problem for the G93 not outputting the right feed.
I changed my maximum DPM value in Program & Tool Path-> Program->Machine Control->Feedrates, and It calculated the right feedrate right away.
No, I'm using FRN.
In the PB_CMD_FEEDRATE_NUMBER custom command i was looking through the code lines and I realized that the calculation for the FRN output feed was based on DPM, and in my FEEDRATE event( under Program & Tool Path-> Program->Machine Control->Feedrates) the maximum was 1000.
So it was blocking the calculation for the FRN.