Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OKUMA CSE DRIVER

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Hello! 

I try to build my OKUMA MULTUS B300 and as example I use sim05 from NX9 OOTB.

When I simulate NC file with original MCF file - no problem, but - I want to add non-orhogonal Transformation (like TRANSY for sim15). Ok, I open MCF file and - no any Transformation in MCF. Good, I add my Transformation, try to simulate - and a lot of errors for G30, G15, G16 - ActivateTransformation with wrong arguments, Gme_goToReferencePosition, CMe_FixtureCancel.

I erase lines with G30, G15, G16 - my non-orthogonal Transformation working, no any erroros, but - how simulate movements to reference points?

I understand, for this topic you need some examples... And I understand - this OKUMA example is a first for OKUMA.

What will be better - try to use OKUMA driver or use FANUC?  

2 REPLIES

Re: OKUMA CSE DRIVER

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello,

if you like to add a transformaiton and the MCF is empty you need FIRST copy all transformations form the CCF into the MCF. Afterwards you can add your transformations on the TRAFO-Stack in the MCF.

Need to know that the simulaiton uses either the trafo stack of the MCF (if at least one tranformation is in ) or the one from the CCF. It never takes some transformation form CCF and some from MCF.

Thomas Schulz
Siemens PLM
Manufacturing Engineering Software

Re: OKUMA CSE DRIVER

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Thank you, Thomas!

Yuri Chigishev

Learn online

Solution Information