Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Okuma OSP300 post configurator customize

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Hi Experts,

I'am new in the business, I came from the nx user side.

So, I have to make an okuma pp, based on the post configurator.

I have to change the plane rotation from g69 to calloo88 i did it, but my solution is not nice:

def-edit1.JPG

In this way, i did not change the cys rotate procedure, just how looks the command is.

(set_csys_on_2 and 3 is an empt text and it is generate empty rows in the nc code)

My question is: how can I edit the procedure not just the def file ?

2 REPLIES

Re: Okuma OSP300 post configurator customize

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi,

you have to customize the buffer command. For this activate debugging (Show where Output...) in Post Configurator:

2018-05-04 15_32_04-Post Configurator - [sim05_mill_5ax_okuma.psc].jpg

In the posting output you now get a lot of information what is called, which template is executed and which Buffer. So you have to copy the buffer you want to change to your service tcl-file. The Tag_Info indicates the outputted nc lines.

2018-05-04 15_33_39-Information.jpg

Now replace the @ROTARY_POSITIONING Tag with your own procedure and internal buffer commands:

LIB_GE_command_buffer_edit_replace LIB_SPF_first_tool_path_motion MILL,CONSTANT @ROTARY_POSITIONING myCsys myCsysTag

proc myCsys {} {
MOM_do_template set_csys_on
}

Due that you replace the old functionality with your own, in the old one all three Blocktemplates are fired. Now you should get the code from your template

2018-05-04 15_42_25-Information.jpg

In general i recommend to take a look into the training videos in the NX CAM Postprocessor Group, especially the Debugging.

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/NX-CAM-Postprocessor-Group/gp-p/NX-CAM-Postprocessor...

Best regards

Thomas

Re: Okuma OSP300 post configurator customize

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Thx, the fast help, I'm going on this way.

Learn online

Solution Information