Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation - Face ID

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Hello Team,

I need to understand if there is a dependency between an operation, for example floor and wall, and the cut area. And how I can find this dependency?
If I realize a floor and wall operation and I select the cut area. How can I receive an information about which faces are the cut area of this operation? I know that with “information object” I can check the face ID but I would like to know if there is any information about the operation that give me information about which faces are the cut area.

Attached you can find a .pdf to explain this issue.

Thanks,
Marco

2 REPLIES

Re: Operation - Face ID

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
Hi RMarco,

I can see what you are aiming for, but it would be good to know what you are trying to achieve.
What is your goal?

Cheers,
Alexander
Lead Product Manager - Mold & Die

Re: Operation - Face ID

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello Alex,

(I have two account for the same mail. RMarco and Marco_T3D, Siemens support will solve this problem)

I would like to realize a tool to organize the order of the program. For example if there is a tolerance of parallelism between two faces I'd like to realize these faces in the same phase automatically.
For this topic or for ather issue it could be useful to know which faces (ID) are milling with a specific operation.

Thanks,

Marco

Learn online

Solution Information