Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Plane Spatial with Headchange

Hallo everyone, I'm a new user in this forum. This is my first Post. I've got a 5 Axis Milling Machine with Headchange and Heidenhain Controller. Toolpath Simulate works fine. When I try to Simulate NC Code the CSE brings up an error: "Command error! An assign command for the variable 'LV_structAngles' couldn't be executed." and then: Unspecified error when executing method 'calculateIKSAngles' My ROT Axis in MC is GV_strFourthAxisName "A" , GV_strFifthAxisName "C" and the GV_strMachineType "T". Any solution for this prob. Martin
4 REPLIES

Re: Plane Spatial with Headchange

[ Edited ]

Hi Martin,

WELCOME! :-)

which NX version?

thanks ThomasF

Hi Thomas,

the Machine is a 5 Axis, with different Devices. I Can't work without a Device.

In the MCF I described a 3 Axis Machine with a C-Axis, all other Axes are in the Device Parts.

I did this because every Device has a C Axis.

My NX version is 9.0.2.5 Phase 5

Martin

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author MBarcze
‎03-15-2016 06:34 AM

Hi Martin,

1.) Using kinematic chains which are changed dynamically (due to headchange) during the simulation session will not work with <NX103!

The only thing you could do is, to ensure that all chains are initiated on simulation start.

2.) This message comes up either due to a wrong kinematic chain or the IKS (inverse kinematic solver) can´t find a solution based on the input angles
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author MBarcze
‎03-15-2016 06:34 AM

OK , i'll put all the chains in my Machine Setup.

I have a NX11 beta, i will try it there.

Thanks

Martin

Learn online

Solution Information